Monday, November 10, 2008

Game over

We are back in D-town from the Bears game. It was cold up there but Chris was kind enough to lend me his coat. The coat along with the new boots Steve got me and the heaters on my hands, feet, and back kept me very comfortable. Our seats were right on the 50 yard line on the third deck (directly over the second deck) and in the first row. The view couldn't have been better. There was even a special family bathroom right up the stairs that they let preggos use so I never had to wait in line. Our set up was great!....And then the Bears lost. My mojo this year is not very good. It used to be that every game I attended, the team I was cheering for won. This year I am 0-2.

Today Mom and I are going to get pedicures. Someone will have to tell me if they do a good job because I can no longer see my feet. Then this evening we are having chili at Mom and Dad's house. Everyone is invited!

- Ang

No comments: