Monday, December 1, 2008

HUGE!




I am officially huge now. I can see the guys at work cringe when I come into a meeting or get in the elevator. The fear in their eyes tells me that they think I am going to go into labor and they might have to witness it.

Its not too much longer until Lil Bit greets the world and I am starting to run out of room. You would think that means that I am ready for him to get here but that isn't the case. I have the basics at the house (diapers, wet wipes, etc.) but I still can't say that everything is set up. I am mostly relying on what I already had for Sydney (like the cradle, crib, and car seat) and what Tiffany or Mom has sent down from the triplet's collection. Of course, I am not really sure what all Tiffany so generously sent me because I have only unpacked one box so far. I am sure the nesting instinct will kick in soon and I can knock everything out in a day...right? My next visit to the doctor is this Wednesday. So far we have been growing right on schedule.

Today Sydney went to the NASA Christmas tree lighting ceremony and her class sang Christmas carols. Santa was even nice enough to stop by and give her a cookie.

That reminds me of the other big item on my list of things to do...get ready for Christmas. I did get our Christmas lists out over the weekend. Pretty much everything that I need is on our Babies R Us registry (#76187981).

We were able to clean out Sydney's special room (play room) this weekend and get that organized. It is so clean now that I worry about having her going in there and messing it up. I seriously have a problem.

Since this seems have been a blog full of scattered thoughts, the sentence above reminded me of something. I found a brownie in my coat pocket the other day and proceeded to eat it. Again - I think I have a problem.

Ang

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Yep... you are huge!!! Not exactly the best angle, but gives us a good impression of huge :-)

You should have lots of essentials that cousins Alex, Logan and Nick wanted to share with Lil Bit (we really need a name soon). If you need anything else... We need to clean out the basement to make room for a play room!

Can't wait to meet my new little nephew!