Monday, December 8, 2008

Everyone loves Santa Clause

I mentioned in my previous post that Sydney's class went to a tree lighting ceremony, sang Christmas carols, and had the chance to meet Santa Clause. Here is a picture of when Santa came up to meet the class. I know that I am Sydney's mom, therefore a little biased, but isn't Sydney the cutest! (She is in the bottom of the picture in a pink coat looking up at Santa.) She was so excited that she could barely sit still!

This weekend we are planning on taking a 30 minute train ride with Santa. We haven't told her yet so that she won't get too worked up.


The NASA photographer that took this picture has also blown it up poster size and put it in the lobby of my building.


Today there was a surprise baby shower for me at work. It was very nice and I got a lot of stuff that is getting me closer to actually believing that there is a little person coming soon. My next doctor visit is this Wednesday. During my appointment last week, the doctor said that Lil Bit's head is down but he hasn't dropped yet. That should give me a little more time to get things ready.

That's all for now...
- Ang

No comments: