Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Colic?


Well…Halas isn’t quite the calm baby he was for the first two weeks. Around 5:00 – 11:00 each night, he starts screaming. He only stops to eat or take quick nap to get ready for the next round of screaming. We are really hoping this is just a phase…a very quick phase.

I have to hand it to Sydney, she is coping really well. She wants to play with Steve and me when ever she can, but if Halas is throwing a fit she is very patient and will play by herself her a while.

Halas is growing fast. I try to put him in outfits that have footies to keep him warm. However, at 3 weeks old he is already getting too long for his 0 - 3 month clothes (they only go to 24 inches). This picture of him is from a week ago. I guess I will have to switch to onesies and pants with socks. That just seems like more work when I change his diaper.

Not much more going on here. Here are some more pictures. The picture of me is the day before Halas was born.

No comments: